Nice partially furnished apartment 2+kk with parking place, 51 sqm, in the village Tymakov
Beautiful new apartment 2 + kk of an area of 51 m2 is located in a small village Tymakov, distant 10 km from Pilsen. Entry to the apartment consists of a small corridor which leads into the bathroom with toilet and into the room that serves as a living room connected with kitchen. This room is a doorway into another room, which is the bedroom. Here is the left furniture – bed, chest of drawers, chair, curtains on the window. Everything is stylish and tuning with floating floors and decorative wall painting which create a truly cozy and pleasant environment. In the whole apartment is there is a floating floor, bathroom is equipped with deluxe – heated tiles. View from the window is at semi-trailer. The cellar area of 2 m2 and parking places belongs to the apartement. Transport is ensured by CSAD buses. There are excellent local amenities. Excellent civic amenities – a nursery and elementary school, restaurant, etc.
1 599 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Tymákov, Tymákov (Okres Plzeň-jih)|
|Usable area||51 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.