Sale of 2+1 flat, 63m², brick house, private ownership, Stare Mesto, Prague 1
The flat 2+1, 63m², 2. patro of a brick house in Karlova street (King´s road) for sale. The flat is in private ownership. The historical picturesque centre of Prague – nearby the Charles bridge. There is the new rising pipe system installed, almost the new roof. The window orientation to north, view of the street. In the past this house was called Cerveny Rak and later U Nevestky and accordnig to the famous literature monument of Czech culture F.L. Věk written by A. Jirásek, there was an important pub. Moreover many historical key events take place in this street. You can still see the traces of gothic on the house.
5 780 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Karlova, Praha 1|
|Usable area||63 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.