Spacious apartment for rent, Prague 5, Kosire, U Postovky street, suitable for roommates, 4+1
Very nice apartment 4+1 is located on the 4th floor of a building (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 5 – Kosire. The apartment is unfurnished, in the case of interest it is possible to furnished. The area of the apartment is 105 sqm. The kitchen is equipped with stove, microwave oven and fridge / freezer. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is in a separated room. The apartment includes a balcony (6 sqm) and a storage room, you can also use two cellars. Cable TV and internet connection available. This apartment is suitable for roommates or students – 4 separated rooms. The apartment is situated in a quiet location with full civic amenities. Excellent transport accessibility (tram stop 3 minutes away by walk). Near the house there is Kosire – Motol natural park, great place for sport or recreation.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Poštovky, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.