Cozy apartment 3 + kk (127m²) to rent, Prague 5, Smichov, Holeckova Street, 2x balcony, garage
Very nice,sunny and comfortable flat 3+kk (127sqm) in Prague 5 – Smichov, Holeckova street. Flat is located at 6th floor of brick building with elevator. Location is very lucrative. It offers you fine civic amenities in the neighborhood ( restaurants, bars, theaters, historical and cultural sights, shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and multiplex Village cinemas 5 minutes walks). Good advantage is a part for free time activities nearby. Easy availability of transportation.(bus, tram – 3min., metro station Andel – 5min). The flat is partially furnished. Tho rooms are separate. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, fridge, glass ceramics hot plate, dishwasher, kitchen-range. There are two bathrooms ( bath, shower bath + WC). On the floors are parquet, paving and carpet. Good advantage is a 2 balconies and satelit. Parking for a fee 3000 CZK per month- has to be rented together with apartment. Suitable for family. Very good advantage is common fitness and sauna in the object.
47 000 CZKper month
|Address||Holečkova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||127 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.