Prague, beautiful apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Slezska street, with a cellar and a closet.
Beautiful, bright and spacious apartment for rent. This apartment is not furnished, however the kitchen is a fully equipped with oven and stove, and a fridge. The bathroom is spacious, equipped with a bathtub and provides enough space for a washing machine and even a dryer, the toilet stands separately. The apartment has a fixed Internet connection. In the hall and kitchen have been used floating floors as floor coverings and parquets in the bedroom. There are of course tiles in thebathroom and toilet. Heated central heating. The location is very quiet and thanks to the fact that it is near the center it provides very good civic amenities. There are also several parks, suitable for relaxation and active recreation. Also, transport conditions are great, transport is provided by several tram lines, near is also the metro station and Jiriho z Podebrad.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Slezská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.