New furnished apartment 1+kk, 40sqm, in the new complex Prague Marina,Prague 7-Holesovice,parking
Bright and spacious apartment 2+kk, with a total area of 40 sqm is located in the V Pristavu street, Prague 7-Holesovice. The apartment is a part of a new housing complex Prague Marina. Located on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. This is a furnished apartment with a very high standard. The apartment has a corner with a double bed, built-in wardrobes, nice living room with a sofa, a new modern kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Other equipment: wooden floating floors, basement and an underground garage (needs to be rented together with the apartment – CZK 2.000/month). Dynamically developing Holesovice district is very well connected to the city center by tram and by the underground – stations Vltavská or Palmovka are nearby. You can find here all the civic amenities. Quality restaurants and cafes all around. Shopping opportunities on every corner.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||V přístavu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.