Nice apartment for rent, Prague, Zabehlice, Velenovskeho street, 2+ kk, 57sqm
Nice apartment on the 4th floor with elevator in Zabehlice in Velenovskeho street. The apartment is spacious and bright. The modern kitchen appliances are standard- fridge, ceramic hob. The cosy bathroom has a corner bath and toilet. There is a storage room in the flat. From the balcony is a nice view of the surroundings. Possibility of renting garage space for 1800 CZK / month. The apartment is in a quiet location with good civic amenities- shops, restaurants, Hockey club Hostivar. Great transport connection- bus and tram lines. There is plenty of greenery, which is ideal for walks and two castles- Pracsky and Zabehlicky.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Velenovského, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.