Luxuriously furnished apartment for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Italska street, 56 sqm, balcony, garage
Luxury apartment 2+kk is situated on the 2nd floor of a modern building with elevator in a quiet part of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is luxuriously furnished and its area is 56 sqm. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is in a separated room. Kitchen is equipped with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and cutlery. In the apartment there is also a dining table with chairs, a large double bed and a luxurious leather sofa. The spacious bedroom includes built-in wardrobe. Beautiful view of Prague Castle from the apartment. Parking available in the garage (must be rented together with the apartment for 2000 CZK / month). The surrounding area is fully equipped with civic. Excellent transport accessibility (bus stop 3 minutes by walk from the house). Near the house there is large Rieger park with its famous garden restaurant – an ideal place for relaxation.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.