Prague 8 - Troja, nice cozy apartment for rent, Olstynska street, cellar, 1+1. 40 sqm
Very nice sunny apartment 1 +1 in Troja, Prague 8. The apartment is located in 9th floor of a brick building with elevator. The apartment is not furnished. There is nice kitchen with appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. The total floor area is 40 sqm. The apartment also includes a practical cellar. Locality of Troja is a quiet and beautiful. Perfect place for walking and relaxation. Possible to visit nearby Prague Zoo. Quality of civic amenities. Cultural activities provide nearby theater Za Plotem. Easy access to the city center. The bus stop is located just a few minutes walk from the house. Ideal residence for young and dynamic couple.
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Olštýnská, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.