Prague 1 - New Town, luxury, spacious apartment 4+1, Wenceslas square, 168 sqm
Beautiful, unique apartment 4 +1 in the heart of historical Prague, Wenceslas Square. Stylish partly furnished apartment of the comfortable 168 sqm is situated in the 4th floor of the brick house. There is a modern kitchen which is fully equipped with all appliances – fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher. Telephone and Internet connection. In the bathroom there are a bathtub and a shower. Indescribable atmosphere of an apartment right in the heart of Prague will satisfy even the most sophisticated client. New Town location offers a grandiose civic amenities – restaurants, clubs, theaters. Rich range of cultural activities in the surroundings – the prestigious club Duplex nearby. Also accessibility to all parts of the city is excellent. Housing directly on Wenceslas Square. Unique opportunity.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||168 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.