Luxury villa for rent, Prague 6, Břevnov, U Ladronky street, 2 garages, garden, sauna, terrace
Beautiful spacious villa is located in a quiet part of Brevnov, Prague 6. It is suitable such as residential housing for diplomats, employees of foreign companies with their families (close proximity of a large park Ladronka – ideal place for families with children and dog owners, foreigners will appreciate good access to French schools in Smichov, German school and the airport). Porch with security door and entry stairs. There are 9 bedrooms in villa. Two phone lines available. Around the villa there is a garden (550 sqm). Furthermore, there is a balcony and a terrace (19 sqm). In the villa there are 4 bathrooms (one on each floor). In each bathroom there is a tub, a shower and a toilet. On each floor there is also one more toilet in a separated room. In villa there is a fireplace and a sauna. In the basement there are two separated garages, parking is also possible in front of the villa. Furthermore, there are 3 spacious storage rooms (17 sqm, 14 sqm and 14 sqm). The kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances. Luxury living in a prestigious location. It is also possible to rent this villa as a non-residential premises (offices, warehouse).
127 500 CZKper month
|Address||U Ladronky, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||500 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.