Wonderful flat for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Perucka street, garage, swimming pool, garden, 101,3 sqm
Absolutely incredible luxury living in a quiet street near the city center. The apartment is located in a newly built four-storey villa (2001) with garden and swimming pool. Traditional residential district of Vinohrady next to the park Belgredka. Flat is oriented to the east, overlooking the green. Absolutely quiet street about 500 meters from the Namesti Miru. The apartment is located on the third floor (lift) and consists of a fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge, oven), entrance hall, spacious living room, bedroom, dressing room and modern fully equipped bathroom (bath, shower, washing machine and dryer). The total area is 101.3 sqm. The apartment includes a garage space which has to be rented with the apartment for a monthly fee 5.000 CZK. Gas heating – boiler French production. All surface materials and furnishings meet the high demands. In all rooms are massive teack belt floors, interior doors are from natural oak, the hall has a marble floor. The apartment is partially furnished. In the case of long-term lease it can be fully equipped. The house has a common living garden with an outdoor swimming pool (10 m) with a counter, solarium, barbecue area with terrace. In the surroundigs you can find all the civic amenities.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Perucká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||101,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.