Spacious flat for rent, Prague 2, Vinohrady, Vinohradska street, suitable for roommates, 2+1, 80 sqm
Spacious flat 2+1 is located on the 6th floor of a brick house (with elevator) in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is unfurnished and its area is 80 sqm. Ideal for roommates, students, etc. – in the apartment there are two separated rooms, as well as a spacious kitchen, bathroom with tub and washing machine. The toilet is in a separated room. The cellar (8 sqm). The kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, stove, oven and dishwasher. UPC cables in the house – possibility of cable TV, telephone line and internet connection. The apartment is located in desired area, directly opposite the Svatopluk Cech orchards . Complete civic amenities in surroundings are a matter of course. Excellent transport accessibility (tram and metro station 100 meters from the house).
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.