Unique furnished apartment 3+1 (128 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, Ve Smeckach street, terrace
We offer to rent uniquet flat of 128 sqm, 3+1 + working room + cloak room + dry room 20 sqm + other 60 sqm of terrace with wonderful view of Prague Castle. Right in the centre of Prague 1, New Town, just few steps from Wenceslas square. Spacious comfortable flat is located on the 5th floor of brick building withou lift, there are 3 ways to entrance the abnormal spacious terrace. The apartment is partly furnished, in case of interest it is possible to furnish it. Telephone, satellite, cable connection. New kitchen unit, equipped with all appliances – stove, oven, dish washer, refrigerator and fridge. Sunny quiet flat right in the heart of Prague with a wonderful view of the city. Locality offers all the civic amenities you can even imagine – restaurants, shops, music clubs, cinemas, theatres, etc. Transport to all parts of Prague is also excellent.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 600 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||129 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.