Prague beautiful spacious apartment 2 +1 with a garage in a very quiet area in Stodulky
Beautiful, very spacious flat, 2 +1 in the new building from 2005 on the edge of Prague, the total area is 83 m2. Apartment is located in 9th floor of brick house with an elevator and it is unfurnished. A stylish kitchen is fully equipped with appliances (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ceramic glass plate). In the bathroom there is a bathtub. There is also a telephone, cable UPC and fixed access to the Internet. The apartment includes a balcony (6m²), three chambers and garage standing for 1 car for a fee 2000CZK, which has to be rent with the flat. In the house is security service. Location is quiet with excellent civic amenities, connections with the rest of Prague provides metro B (station Hurka – about 5 minutes walk). There are a lot of natural parks and water reservoirs
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petržílkova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.