Office space in the Art Nouveau representative villa in Vysocany
LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
Office spaces in a representative villa in art-deco for rent, a total area of 690 m2. The villa was completely and very sensitively reconstructed. The office spaces are accessible through a common reception. On the first floor there is a large meeting room and 4 offices and other smaller meeting room. There is a kitchen and a bathroom. There is also a spacious terrace of the area of 38 m2. On the second floor there are two offices, a day room and a bathroom. On the 3 floor there is a toilet with a shower and a large living room. There is a possibility of renting the ground floor as well, where the storage area of 106 square meters, data center and operating rooms are situated. The price includes parking for 10 cars. There is a possibility of using the garden area of 2000 m2 for free. There is also a telephone and computer network and a gas boiler room. The villa is nicely situated in the greenery, yet close the subway station of line B – Vysocanska. The rent for the entire building is 248,905, – It is possible to rent a building without the ground floor space or additional 20 parking spaces.
248 905 CZKper month
|Address||Jandova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||421 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.