Very nice, sunny terraced house, lucrative location Tlucna, first floor 5 +1, ground floor 2+kk
Sales of very nice, maintained, sunny terraced house in the lucrative area in the village Tlucna. The property is very spacious, the total active area is 185 sqm, and three floors. On the ground floor there is a boiler room, pantry, 2 bedrooms, kitchenette (rebulit to staff workroom), bathroom with toilet, bath and shower and garage. On the first floor there is the lobby, toilet, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and pantry. On the second floor there are sitovan two bedrooms, kitchenette and a bathroom with toilet. The rooms are decorated with breeding structured plaster, the wood floorings decorate hallway. The staircase is also made of wood. Most of windows have been recently replaced the plastic. The house belongs fenced, landscaped garden (241 m2) with beutiful shrubs. In the garden there is built brick house (two rooms, is possible to build the fireplace) and gazebo. Quiet place to live near Pilsen (approx. 10 km). Near are the forest and swimming pool. Good transport accessibility (Plzen bus, train). The discount possible in the fast action.
|other water source|
3 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ke Koupališti, Tlučná|
|Usable area||185 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Jitka Kračmanová (pobočka Plzeň)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.