Prague, spacious and sunny flat for rent, Smichov, Stefanikova street, terrace
Beautiful, modern apartment 4 + kk with a terrace in Smíchov. The apartment is located in the 4th floor of the brick house. Available lift. The apartment is not furnished. There is nice kitchen unit with appliances. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Internet and satellite TV. In the complex there is 24 hours reception. Excellent civic amenities in the vicinity. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov nearby. Good restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood. Cultural activities offered Svandovo theater, villa Portheimka Bertramka or multiplex cinema Village Cinemas and Palace Cinemas. Relax and rest from the rush of city offers park Kinsky, Petrin or recently renovated park Sacré Coeur.Easy access of transportation to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Andal only a few steps from the house.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8 812 Kč + energy bills|
|Address||Štefánikova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||146,86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, renovated unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 (100 m²), Street Stroupežnického, Smíchov, balcony
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.