Luxury duplex apartment for rent, Prague 2, Nove Mesto, Salmovska street, 160 sqm, 5+1, terrace.
We offer to rent a luxury and very spacious duplex apartment 5+kk in a great location. The area of the apartment is 160 sqm, it is unfurnished. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment has a terrace (8 sqm), which offers a nice view of Petrin hill and Strahov Monastery. Oak floors, floor heating in bathroom. There are 3 bathrooms in the apartment, the first one is equipped with a washing machine and a tub, second one with a shower and bidet, third one with a shower. Each bathroom includes a toilet. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary appliances – fridge, freezer, electric stove, glass ceramic and dishwasher. The apartment includes alarm system and air condition. House is located in a quiet street near the Charles Square. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, metro station Charles Square is 3 minutes by walk from the house. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, galleries, shops, services, parks, schools. Very luxury housing in the centre of Prague.
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Salmovská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.