Prague luxurious and spacy apartment for rent 3+1,fireplace,Mala Strana, U Lužického semináře street
Luxury 3+1, 115 m2 partially furnished apartment in just renovated house from 15th century in Mala Strana, near Vltava river. Apartment is on the third floor, lift (secured by chip) right to the apartment. From the hall you enter each room with the fantastic view on Prague Caste. New wooden parquets and italic ceramic tiled floors. Bathroom with shower and bath-tube. Two toilets, one separated.The kitchen unit is equiped with all necessary update electric appliances. You will admire the lovely atmosphere of living room with the fire place. Gas heating with own boiler. Locality offers a great choice of restaurants and bars. A few minutes walk you get to Malostranské Sq. or Klarov, good transport by trams or Subway A, station Malostranska. Marvellous historic part of Prague. Very representative apartment indeed ! After negotiation with the owner is possible to rent the apartment sooner, in the middle of March.
43 000 CZKper month
|Address||U lužic. semin., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.