Beautiful apartment 2 +kk (65sqm) to rent, Prague, New Town, Opletalova street, furnished, garage
Beautiful apartment 2+kk with the assessment of 65sqm in the center of the capital city of Prague in the street Opletalova. Apartment is located on 5th floor of a brick house with a lift, and it is furnished very stylish furniture. Also storage room belong to the apartment. In the new renovated bathroom there is a bathtub and toilet . In the kitchen there is a modern kitchen unit with all appliances and wasching machine. The possibility to connection to the Internet (O2). Parking provided for a fee. Flat is located in a very lucrative and quiet location with excellent access to all corners of Prague – all subway lines up to 10 minutes. Tram station nerby. You will find here everything you need – cultural monuments, theaters, restaurants, supermarkets etc.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities (house service fee and electricity)|
|Address||Opletalova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.