Very nice apartment 3 + kk (57 m²) for rent, in the street Radimova, Prague 6- Brevnov
We have to rent a nice apartment 3 + kk (57 m2), in Prague 6-Břevnov. Located in the 9th floor of panel building. The flat is furnished by furniture, kitchen is equipped with kitchen appliances (fridge, freezer, electric stove, microwave). In the bathroom, you can find a shower, washing machine, the toilet is separated. The floors are floating floors, carpets and PVC, is central heating. The possibility of the use of telephone lines, TV and ADSL. The locatin of Břevnov offers very pleasant civic amenities (restaurants, shops, schools, pharmacies, schools). Traffic access to the centre is about 25 min.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Radimova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.