Prague, family house 6+1 for rent, Na brevnovske plani, terrace, garden, 280m²
Partially furnished family house 6+1 in Prague 6 with an outdoor terrace, jacuzzi, garden and fireplace. The apartment has fully equipped kitchen. There are floating floors. The rooms are very spacious. There is a double garage and garden house. Entrance and garage doors are equipped with remote control, the garden has automatic irrigation and the house is protected with alarm. The price is also garden maintenance. Nearby is Brevnov Monastery, the first male monastery in Bohemia. Quiet living in a beautiful place full of greenery, on the Bila Hora there is a large park. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na břevnov. pl., Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||280 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.