Prague, a big nice office for rent at Mala Strana, Vsehrdova St., balcony, chamber, 7 +1, 221sqm
Beautiful spacious bright and airy office on the 5th floor in Malá Strana in Vsehrdova street. Office is large, unfurnished. The kitchen appliances are good quality-fridge, freezer, electric cooker, microwave. There are two bathrooms, one has the bath, in the second one is a shower. Toilet is in a bathroom, the second one is separate. From the balcony is a nice view. The office has one chamber. There is a great civic amenities-restaurants, shops, theater. Office is located near the bank of the Vltava river. Possible to visit the many sights of the city Sovovy mlyny, churches. Excellent transport links-you can get to the most famous sight of Prague -to the Charles Bridge. There is a beautiful green. Very attractive location. The office can be used as an apartment.
56 600 CZKper month
|Address||Všehrdova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||221 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.