We offer for rent furnished apartment 3+1,P-6, 3 separated bedrooms, ideal for the flat share, close to VSCHT, FTVS
We offer apartment for rent 3+1, furnished, 100 m2, Prague 6, Koterova street. The apartment consists of two separated bedrooms, living room, kitchen and storage room. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table and television.When buying a bed can be used as a third bedroom In the first bedroom is a double bed and wardrobe, in the second as well. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, gas stove, oven and dining table with chairs. In the bathroom you can find a bath. Near the house there is a tram stop Zelena from which you get to the metro station „A“ Dejvicka.Within walking distance of VŠCHT, FTVS easily accessible by trams. In the vicinity of all amenities: supermarket, ATMs, restaurants, parks, sports area, primary school and kindergarten. Near the house, there is a park Stromovka from which you get to the Prague Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Maximum amount of the tenants is 3– according to the wish of the landlord..
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- CZK deposits for electricity and gas, water and sewerage - deposit 2.000,- for central heating and hot water /fixed charges/|
|Address||Kotěrova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.