NICE house 5+1 in Suchdol fro great price!
Family house with secure parking on smaller garden. On the ground floor is central hall, equipped kitchen, + room with balcony wich has direct entrance to the patio, working room. Staircase leads from the central hall to the upper part of the house where are 3 separated bedrooms, one of them with balcony, bathroom. Most of the bedroom are oriented to south / garden. House is partly renovated. Located in residential locality of Prague 6 – Suchdol, in close proximity to wonderful park areal of agricultural university of Prague ( swimming pool, tenis courts ). Great transportation to the city centre and also to english school in Roztoky and Nebusice!
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||K Horoměřicům, Praha 6|
|Usable area||115 m²|
|Grounds area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.