Very nice spacious apartment 7+2 (160 sqm) with office and two balconies. Prague 6 - Bubenec
Very nice and spacious apartment is located at the 2nd floor of the brick house in a quiet part of Prague 6 – Bubenec. The apartment was approved also for making business – there is an office in the apartment therefore. The area of the apartment is 160 sqm and it is unfurnished. In case of interest it is possible to leave there some current equipment of the office and the apartment. In the apartment there are two kitchens. Telephone line, internet connection, computer network and swichboard with 9 lines available. There are two balconies (1.5 sqm each) and cellar (6 sqm). In the bathroom there is a shower corner, there are also 2 toilets in separated rooms. The apartment and the office are equipped with new plastic windows. Excellent connection to the center (metro, bus and tram 200 meters from the house).
9 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Eliášova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.