Lucrative office space for rent, Prague 1 - New Town, Wenceslas Square, 300 sqm
Very lucrative large office space with a total area of 300 m2 on Wenceslas Square. The premises are located on the 4th floor of a brick house with an elevator. The premises are rented as furnished. There is also equipped kitchen and toilets. Throughout the whole complex is a central heating and an air conditioning. In the house there is 24 hour security and reception. The building is located in a very desirable and lucrative location in the heart of the capital. The house is not far from the subway station Mustek lines A and B, near is also a tram stop. Ideal for start new business, here your clients can´t miss you. Prices for rental are without VAT. There are only 120 m2 available at the moment, rest is rented, but it is possible to rent the whole floor.
114 210 CZKper month
|Address||Václavské nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.