Luxury stylish, equipped apartment for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Rybna street, balcony, 120 sqm
Beautiful spacious apartment 3 + kk in the Old Town. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. Total floor area is 120m². Apartment is completely furnished anf air-conditioned. Part of the apartment is a beautiful kitchen equipped with all appliances, 2 separate bedrooms, dressing room and two bathrooms – bathtub and shower. Satellite TV. There are also viedorings and camera system. Floating floors and tiles. This is an excellent location right in the historical city center. All around, see sights and many places that are worth visiting. Quality civic amenities. Restaurants, bars, cafes, shops. Palladium shopping center nearby. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or subway station near the Republic Square. Possibility of parking for 4000 CZK/month.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Rybná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.