Very nice apartment 2 + kk (52 m²) for rent, Prague 10 - Michle, street V doline, parking, balcony
Very nice apartment 2+kk is situated at the 3rd floor of the new brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 10 – Michle. The area of the apartment is 52 sqm and it is unfurnished. In case of interest it is possible to furnish it. The kitchen is equipped with refrigerator-freezer, oven and ceramic hob. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet. The apartment includes a balcony (9 sqm) and a cellar. Parking is available on a reserved parking place (must be rented together with the apartment for 1500 CZK / month). Very convenient location with all civic amenities („Eden“ shopping center is 5 minutes away by car). Perfect transport accessability by car and public transport (tram and bus stop 200 meters from the house). In the surroundings there is a lot of greenery. At most 3 persons can live in this apartment.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500 Kč + electricity + parking 1.000 Kč|
|Address||V dolině, Praha 10 - Michle|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.