Prague nice partly furnished flat for rent 5+1, 145 m², Stodulky, 3 balconies, fireplace
Very nice partly furnished flat 5+1, 145 m2, Prague 5, Stodulky. The flat with 3 balconies is located on the 2nd floor of villa built in 2003. Consists of hall, 3 separated bedrooms, living room with fireplace, bathroom with corner massage bath, 2 WC. Equipped kitchen. Floating floor, tiles. Parking in the garage belongs to the flat. Possibility of using a garden. Satellite, telephone line available. Guarded by alarma. Available immediately. Very nice quiet locality, all civic amenities and quick transport to the centre! Home Sweet Home recommends!!
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Okruhová, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.