Very nice, partly furnished apartment for rent, Prague 4 - Hodkovicky, Na Lysinach, garage, balcony
Beautiful and spacious flat 4+1 (96sqm) is situated in 2nd floor of block of flat. Building is situated in a quiet part on the edge of Prague 4 – Hodkovicky, street Na Lysinach.The location is quiet and provides very good civic amenities. Transport is ensured by bus (20min.from metro station Budejovicka). The advantage for the rest and for spending free time is peaceful atmosphere nearby. The flat is partly furnished with a nice and modern furniture. There is a nice kitchen with appliances (fridge, freezer, ceramic glass plate,dishwasher, cooker). In the bathroom are corner bathtub and washing machine. On the floor are tiles and PVC. Next equipment is UPC connection and balcony. Possibility of garage standing for a 2000CZK/month ( it isn´t necessary to rent with flat).
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na lysinách, Praha 4 - Hodkovičky|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.