Unique duplex semi-detached house to rent, Prague, Skalka, street Slusticka
Unique duplex semi-detached house and very representative build up in 1930 after completed full reconstruction. The house has a ground floor and two floors. Currently only one part of the semi-detached house is available. Under entire house is a underground floor that is ready to be build a gym and sauna. House also has a beautiful terrace with a electric sun shade and in the first floor there is also a nice balcony. You can find on a ground floor luxury kitchen and a living room with a fire place, storage room, walk in wardrobe and bathroom. In the first floor you can find two bedrooms, one with terrace, large bathroom, walk in wardrobe and build in wardrobe near the stairs. The third floor is the attic where is a walk in wardrobe and big living room with a kitchen, you will also find here a bathroom with shower corner. Next to the house there is a garage with two parking space. The entire house is alarm secured. Great accessibility to the metro stop – only five minutes away. School, doctors etc is nearby. Very luxury and comfortable living.
|other water source|
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sluštická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.