Very nice house for rent, Prague, Velka Chuchle, Nad Libri street, 6+1, garden, garage, balcony
Beautiful and quiet living in the half of a house in Velka Chuchle. The house layout is 6+1, 200 sqm and consists of a fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, dining room, studyroom, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. The house is partially furnished. As the floor coverings there are wooden parquet and marble tiles. There is cable TV, the Internet UPC. Heating via gas boiler. From the upper bedroom is entrance to the balcony. The house has also spacious garage and garden. This is a half of doublehouse, everything is separate, separate entrances. To the city center 20 minutes.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Libří, Praha 5 - Velká Chuchle|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - BP
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.