Non-residential premises for rent, Prague, Josefov, Elisky Krasnohorske street, terrace, 183 sqm
Interestedly designed non-residential premises on the 6th floor in Josefov in Elisky Krasnohorske street . There are 5 offices, 2 meeting rooms, serve room and terrace with two tables and seating. In the case of nice weather it is possible to hold a hearing on the terrace, from it is a beautiful view of Stare Mesto and Prague Castle. The elegant kitchen has standard appliances: fridge / freezer, microwave. There is a bathroom with tub, 2 toilets. The building is situated in an attractive location directly in the center of Prague. Nearby are ministries buildings and other bureaus. The premises are guarded by alarm. Excellent transport links to all parts of the city-bus and tram lines, underground line A- Staromestska station. LESSEE PAYS NO COMMISSION
75 000 CZKper month
|Address||E. Krásnohorské, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||183 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.