Nice house for rent, Prague, Dejvice, Na Becvarce street, 2 balconies, cellar, 4 +1, 182sqm
Nice house in Dejvice in Na Becvarce street. Rooms are cosy and light. On the 1st floor are kitchen and living room. On the 2nd floor are two rooms. In the house are 3 bathrooms available. In the attic is a study room. From the two balconies is a nice view of the surrounding area. The house has a cellar, which is divided into 4 parts, there is one of the bathrooms. The house has a winter garden, where you can sit comfortably. The quiet location with good amenities. Excellent transport links-bus and tram stops. Nice place with lots of green which oinvites for a walks or visit of Hanspaulsky castle.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Bečvářce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||182 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.