Prague unique, stylish, furnished duplex for rent 200m² with terrace 30m² in the centre
Fully furnished two floors appartment 200m² located in the most beatiful part of Prague now free for rent! Unique terrace 30mc with garden furniture and amazing view to the Old town. Flat consists of hall, open space and sunny living area wiht replika of fireplace, dining room, kitchen (with all modern appliances – fridge, dishwasher, washmachine, dryer, kitchen stove, dishes), two separate bedrooms, two bathrooms (one is with the shower, second one is with the corner bathtube), 3 WC. Lot of storage places and wardrobes. Parquets on the floor. TV with SAT is obviosity. Fifth floor without the lift. Flat is „Provence“ style and including all these antique accessory. From the windows lovely view directly to the Castle. Flat with individual atmosphere for very special clients.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Liliová, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.