New family house 4 + kk, Prague 4 - Uhrineves, terrace, garage, large garden
We would like to offer you a living in a new family house in a quiet part of Prague 4 – Uhrineves. Newly built site contains a set of around 25 houses for rent. Houses are marketed as a semidetached but in fact the house adjoins only the neighbours garage . The house has a dispozition of 4 + kk. On the ground floor of this house, you can find a mentioned garage, entrance hall, closet and bathroom with shower and toilet. In addition, you will find a large living room with a fully equipped kitchenette. In the living room is the entrance to the garden (100 sqm). On the first floor thera are three non walk-trough bedrooms, bathroom with tub / shower and toilet. In one of the rooms, there is access to the roof terrace (16m²). This houses are low energy houses heating in the ground floor is floor heating and electric heaters upstairs. Houses have a airy and bright impression and are in the final stage of completion. Trouble-free parking in own garage and another car on the street.
|other water source|
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pstružná, Praha 4 - Uhříněves|
|Usable area||96 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.