Sale very beautiful reconstructed apartment 2 +1 in Pilsen to Doubravce
Beautiful, renovated apartment 2 +1 of an area 60 sqm in Doubravka Pilsen is located in a nice, quiet atmosphere in the city district. In the apartment there is a living room, bedroom, kitchen with fitted appliances, reconstructed core (toilet and bathroom). In the apartment there is a cable television, telephone line (inactive) and internet. The ceilings are made with built plasterboards point lights. Throughout the apartment are laid floating floors. The walls of the apartement are tastefully decorated. The windows in the apartment are new, plastic. Apartment is situated in increased ground floor of the apartment building. Windows offer a view in fenced garden. Cellar of an area 4 sqm belongs to the apartment. It is completely made of electricity. Perfect accessibility – in close proximity to the house there are several bus lines. Civic amenities (schools, kindergardens, supermarkets, medical facilities, mail services). The monthly payment for the energy fund, including repairs and other charges is about 3 000 CZK.
1 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U cvičiště, Plzeň|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.