Unique apartment 2 + kk for rent, Prague, Mala Strana, Nosticova street,nearby Charles bridge
We offer for rent unique apartment, perfect combination of locality and interior. Apartment of acreage 66 m2 is situated on the first floor of brick building, Nosticova street, directly in the heart of Prague. Flat consists of twoo partly furnished, not separated rooms, modernly made kitchen corner fitted with kitchen unit, fridge, freezer, dish washer, glass ceramics cooking desk and bathroom with shower corner and washing machine, toilet is separated. Floor is covered with parquet, that potenitate feeling of luxury pattern of the apartment. Fixed internet connection, phone line and TV of course available as well , heated centrally- by gas. Location of Kampa, few steps from the Charles bridge, offers not even all kinds of civic amenities, but also possibility of pleasant walks through areas with nearly magical atmosphere, so loved by Jan Werich , one of the Czech's most popular actors. Traffic availability in to the each and every corner of Prague also perfect.
|other water source|
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nosticova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.