Prague 2 - Vinohrady, very nice spacious duplex for rent, Trebizskeho street, parking, 176 sqm
Very nice, spacious duplex apartment 4 +1 in Vinohrady, Prague 2. The apartment is located in the 5th and 6th floor of the historic building. The whole house and apartment passed reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is very nice modern kitchen unit with appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Possible to rent parking space for a monthly fee. This is a very nice, desired location. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities. The rich range of leisure activities. Everyone will choose according to your interests and taste . Theaters, cafes and quality restaurants in the area. Shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Quiet and relaxation in the nearby Riegrovy sady park. Comfortable living at a good place.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Třebízského, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||176 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.