Luxury unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, Janackovo nabrezi, balcony, parking
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague – Vltava Residential Palace. It is built in Art Nouveau style and is situated on the waterfront of the Vltava river. From the house is a wonderful view to the Vltava River, as well as the National Theater or Zofin island. On the second floor (with elevator) is located luxury, unfurnished apartment 4+1 with a view of the Vltava river. There is a bathroom with bathtub and shower. The kitchen is fully equipped with all electric appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, washing machine is also available. Video – Camera (entrance, parking), videophone, telephone, internal telephone, TV + SAT – in the offer are English, French, German and Czech programs. The house has also a swimming pool with Mediterranean atmosphere, sauna, fitness, massage and Club Bar. Reception with 24 hours service. Luxury living in the center of Prague.
28 500 CZKper month
|Address||Janáčkovo nábř., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.