Prague sunny apartment for rent 2+kk (61 sqm) in a new house. Prague 10 - Strasnice
Beautiful apartment is located at the 3rd floor of the new house in a quiet part of Prague 10 – Strasnice. The apartment is partly furnished and its area is 61 sqm. It is partly equipped with furniture (wardrobes, dining table and chairs). In the kitchen there is refrigerator-freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is in a separated room. Furniture is possible to remove. The apartment includes a balcony (4,5 sqm) and two storage rooms. Parking is available in the garage with lock right in the house (must be rented together with the apartment for 1500 CZK / month). House was approved in 2009. It is situated in a very convenient location with full civic amenities and excellent transport accessability (bus and tram stop 50 meters from the house, metro 5 minutes away by walk).
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Srbínská, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.