Prague beautiful apartment for rent 4+1, furnished with balcony and garden, Prague 6 - Dejvice
Beautiful and a furnished apartment 4+1 with balcony, in Prague 6 – Dejvice. Apartment of a total area 118 m2 is located on the second floor in the villa from 30`s years – after renovation in 2001. On the floors there are parquets, tiles. The apartment includes a living room, bedroom, 2 rooms, bathroom (bath + toilet), bathroom (shower + toilet), kitchen (dishwasher, dishes, microwave), crib, corridor. Amenities include – satellite, TV, alarm, washer-driers, furniture, blanket, decorations, video door opening, safe. The possibility of storage space in the common crib of house. Parking is possible on the street without restriction or in the garage of hotel Prague. Phone – high speed internet. Garden is with a fireplace, gazebo, sand pit (to use for the four apartments). Housing is located on the site with great civic amenities – in the street is an international school, other international schools and nurseries in the neighborhood, and many shops, restaurants, theaters, cinemas, and so on. Easy and fast access to all parts of the city – using public transport.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kozlovská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.