Nice house for rent, Prague, Dubec, Na hadku street, 2 balconies, garage, 5 +1, 150sqm
Bautiful house in Dubec in Na hadku street. The house was built in 2000. There are 4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom (corner bath, toilet) and separate toilet. The house is partially furnished, with the agreement can be furnished. Kitchen is equipped with appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher), in the bathroom is a washing machine. There is phone line and ADSL. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The house has 2 balconies. You can also use a nice garden (420 sqm) and the garage. The house is located in a quiet pleasant locality, with good connections with the city center and civic amenities.
|other water source|
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hádku, Praha 10 - Dubeč|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.