A spacious apartment for rent, Prague, Bubenec, Charlese de Gaulla Street, balcony, 3 +1, 100sqm
A spacious and bright apartment on the 2nd floor without elevator in Bubenec in Charlese de Gaulla street. Flat is after complete reconstruction. In the new kitchen unit are gas cooker with electric oven and dishwasher available. Refrigerator with freezer and washing machine are available upon request. Entrance doors have a security lock. The flat has two storage rooms. In the cosy bathroom is bath and washing machine. Toilet separately. From the small balcony is a nice view of the surroundings. The building is located in a pleasant location with excellent amenities-shops, theaters, restaurants. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague,nearby is underground line A-Dejvicka station or tram and bus stops.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.