Luxury flat 3+1 with loggia in Pilsen, in calm part of Bolevec
We offer really nice flat 3+1 with loggia in second floor of panel house in Pilsen. Flat is completly reconstructed – plastic windows, insulating the house, facade, entrance door. Flat is situated on southeast, in calm part full of green. Floor is covered by floating floor and pavement in the kitchen, bathroom and in the toilet. Doors with glass filler are in white implementation, there are also ceilings. There is white upholstered door and two built-in wardrobes in the hallway. Bathroom is equipped with the corner bathtub, mirror in the lining, spot lighting and smart bathroom furniture. Separate toilet with sink and bidet. New kitchen unit embedded electrical appliances (combined stove and dishwasher), with hood and pantry. Blinds in two rooms. Whole flat is light. Flat area is 76 sqm (including cellar cubicle and loggia) with possibility of use of common areas. The introduction of internet and cable connection. The big advantage is also close to public transport accessibility, business, hospital (FN Pilsen), nursery and primary school, the possibility of sporting activities. This beautiful sunny apartment is available immediately upon payment of total amount
2 317 500 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.