New modern fully equipped apartment for rent, Prague, Kobylisy, Ke stírce street, balcony, parking
Beautiful new modern housing in a quiet part of Prague in Kobylisy. Fully furnished apartment 2+kk an area of 57.7 sqm is located on the fourth floor in the new building on the street Ke Stirce. Kitchen with all appliances, bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. Continuous living room furnished with luxurious furniture and there is an entrance to the balcony (4,3 sqm), bedroom with doublebed and built-in wardrobe. There are floating floors, central heating. The house has wifi internet. Parking is available on the street, or may be rented, in agreement, parking space in the garage under the house for a monthly fee 1,300Czk. The apartment also includes basement cubicle (2 sqm). Excellent transport availability, a tram stop is 3 minutes from the house, subway Kobylisy 6 minutes. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke Stírce, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||57,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.