Elegant apartment for rent, Prague, Branik, Stara Cesta street, terrace, 4 + kk, 140sqm
Amazing apartment on the second floor in a datached house with its own entrance in Branik in Stara Cesta street. The kitchen is fully furnished with new quality appliances -fridge with freezer, stove, hood. The bright and spacious bathroom has a bathtub and shower. The apartment includes a terrace with grill. It has a nice view of the surrounding area. Garage for one car for a fee 3000kč / month (must be rented with the flat). There is a security system installed. The house is located in a quiet place surrounded by greenery. Nearby is the Vltava river. Excellent civic amenities-restaurants, shops, post office, theater. Great transport links-buses, trams. You can visit several monuments- Branik castle, church of St. Procopius. Nearby grows the Oak in Branicke Mezivrsi- The Tree of the year 2008 finalist.
|other water source|
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Stará cesta, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.