Prague, new modern apartment for rent, Holesovice Jankovcova str., 2+kk with a terrace and a garage
Beautiful, brand new apartment 2 + kk with terrace (58 sqm) in Prague 7 – Holesovice. Apartment is located in the 4th floor of the housing complex Prague Marina. There is a elevator in the house. Flat is very nicely furnished – new kitchen with all appliances and built spacious closet. From the apartment is a beautiful view. In the bathroom you will find shower and also bath tube. There is a connection to the Internet, TV – a common antenna and underfloor heating. Beautiful reception is available 24 hours. All guarded by a cameras. The parking space belong to the apartment and it is necessary to rent it together with a flat for fee 1500 CZK / month. To the apartment belongs cellar too. Great accessibility to the center. It is about ten minutes to get to the metro station Nadrazi Holesovice. Tram stop 5 minutes away. Nearby popular Pragues park Stromovka.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jankovcova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.